Need some hands-on help? Want some guidance? Many people have helped me get to where I am now, and I’d like to offer the same. I am available for mentorship, Python tutoring, or technical interview prep.
($25-75/hour - sliding scale)
One-on-one mentoring for professional and personal development in the software industry.
Rate based on a sliding scale! Wish to receive mentoring but the regular rate is a bit too much? Please reach out - let’s work something out!
Technical Interview Prep
Have an upcoming a technical interview? Let’s get you prepared! Choose how you best want to spend your time with two different approaches:
- Early in your preparation? Let’s take a pairing approach and walk through the typical interview problems you’ll see.
- Need some interviewing practice? I’ll give you a “real life” mock interview, then take 15 - 30 minutes for feedback on performance and how to improve.
Areas of focus:
- programming/coding (any language)
- data structures & algorithms
- system design
One-on-one Python-based tutoring.
Want to pair program on a particular problem? Got a tough bug you can’t figure out, or having a hard time wrapping your head around asynchronous programming? Are you a student, and wish a professional engineer could explain some study material and walk through homework sets? Allow me to help!
Areas of focus in Python:
- algorithms and data structures
- object-oriented programming
- web development (Flask, Django, Pyramid)
- writing libraries and packages
- building backend services (RESTful, event-driven)
- asynchronous programming (asyncio, threading, multiprocessing)
Something not listed? Feel free to reach out.